Vitamin For The Soul

PLANETSHAKERS FULL CONCERT

This is our moment to praise Your name. Let's shake the planet this Sunday. PLANETSHAKERS!!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Here I Am To Worship / The Call - Hillsong Worship

Here I Am To Worship / The Call - Hillsong Worship


Words & Music by Tim Hughes and Darlene Zscech © Hillsong Music 2003 and 2000 Thankyou Music CCLI: 4042279 VERSE 1: Light of the World You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You CHORUS: Here I am to worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You're my God You're altogether lovely Altogether worthy Altogether wonderful to me VERSE 2: King of all days Oh so highly exalted Glorious in heaven above Humbly You came to the Earth You created All for love's sake became poor BRIDGE: And I'll never know how much it cost To see my sin upon that cross TAG: Call upon the name of the Lord And be saved

No comments: