Vitamin For The Soul

PLANETSHAKERS FULL CONCERT

This is our moment to praise Your name. Let's shake the planet this Sunday. PLANETSHAKERS!!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Psalm 91 (2003 Classic) | New Creation Worship

Psalm 91 (2003 Classic) | New Creation Worship

God is always right on time. When fear sets in, listen, soak, embrace the truths in this song.

God is your refuge from all evils in this world.
Stay in Him, in His love and divine protection.

Because at the last days, the world and your faith will be shaken.

But fear not...God loves you so and He will never let you go.

Say this Psalm91 daily ..for you and your loved ones peace and security.



When the severe acute respiratory syndrome (Sars) outbreak hit Singapore in 2003, the church was encouraged by the teaching on Psalm 91 by Senior Pastor Joseph Prince. By the grace of God, no regular attendee from our church suffered death from the disease as the supernatural protection of God covered the church.


This song, inspired by the truths found in Psalm 91, became a declarative song of God's protection over our lives. In the season of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 outbreak, this classic song was presented at our English services on Sunday, 23 February 2020 to remind us of Jesus' faithfulness.


Let your hope arise as you listen to this song and meditate on the timeless truths of Psalm 91!


Available on:

iTunes | http://bit.ly/psalm91-itunes

Apple Music | http://bit.ly/psalm91-apple

Spotify | http://bit.ly/psalm91-spotify

Amazon | http://bit.ly/psalm91-amazon


#nccsg#psalm91 


Psalm 91

© 2003 New Creation Worship

CCLI Song No. 5290886


LYRICS

I will dwell in the secret place of the Most High

I will stay in the shadow of Your wings


For Lord, You are my refuge

My tower of strength

My hope is in You

Secure, I stand


You will deliver me

Your truth will be my shield

Jesus, You cover me

In Your love, no fear prevails


No evil, no terror, no arrow, no plague

Shall ever come near me

For You are my safety, my hiding place

Jesus, I trust in You


Jesus, I trust in You

Jesus, I trust in You

Jesus, I trust in You


No comments: