Vitamin For The Soul

PLANETSHAKERS FULL CONCERT

This is our moment to praise Your name. Let's shake the planet this Sunday. PLANETSHAKERS!!!!

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Home (Acoustic) | London Gatch #WorshipJesusTogether #WorshipTogether


London Gatch - Home (Acoustic) Listen to the full Home EP here: https://london.ffm.to/home ******************************************************************************** Lyrics: If my heart is a home, Come right in and get comfortable There’s a seat with your name, You are welcome to stay All that I have is yours If my heart is a home, paint these walls with your beauty Every moment with You I’m refreshed and.renewed I’m starting to look like You Jesus I love to be near you, Jesus I long to spend time with you Jesus, Your presence is good for my heart (Your presence is good for me) If my heart is a home, You will never forsake me You stand guard at my doors, I am safe and secure I’m held in my savior’s arms You’re my stillness when I’m crying out for peace You’re my melody when I can hardly speak You’re my remedy when lonliness won’t leave You’re my sanity when war breaks out in me Let my heart be your home, Let my heart be your home Let my heart be your home, Let my heart be your home.(x2) My heart is your home Jesus I love to be near you, Jesus I long to spend time with you Jesus, Your presence is good for my heart, (Your presence is good for me) ******************************************************************************** Written by: London Gatch Brandon Lake Micah Nichols Performed by: London Gatch (Vocals) Lance Gatch (Guitar) Jordan Summers (Piano) Audio recorded and mixed by Neil B. Young Video: Shaughn Tillman (DP) Tyler Vincent (First AC) ******************************************************************************** © 2019 BEC Recordings ******************************************************************************** Find London on Socials: https://www.facebook.com/londongatchm... https://www.instagram.com/londongatch See London's Website: www.londongatch.com

No comments: