Vitamin For The Soul

PLANETSHAKERS FULL CONCERT

This is our moment to praise Your name. Let's shake the planet this Sunday. PLANETSHAKERS!!!!

Sunday, October 23, 2022

"NOTHING ELSE" (CODY CARNES) FT. DARRICK TAM #worshipJesus #worshipTogether


"NOTHING ELSE" (CODY CARNES) FT. DARRICK TAM


"NOTHING ELSE" (CODY CARNES) FT. DARRICK TAM

A few months ago, as worship leaders gathered together from all over the Toronto area, we sang this song, "Nothing Else" by Cody Carnes for the first time and experienced one of the most powerful moments of worship. After that night, we knew that we had to record a version of it as it has been a constant reminder for us to simply desire the presence of Jesus. So here is our version of "Nothing Else" with our own Darrick Tam and The Worship Project Collective. We are so excited to share this song with you and we hope that it encourages you just as it has encouraged us! Cinematography: Andy Youn Production Assistant: Jessica Lee Editor: Daniel Song Mix and Master: Manny Park Special thanks to: Joel D'Alimonte for lending us his gear! --- Follow us on Social: Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/theworshipp... Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/worshiproje... Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/worshiprojec...

Lyrics
I'm caught up in Your presenceI just want to sit here at Your feetI'm caught up in this holy momentI never wanna leave
Oh, I'm not here for blessingsJesus, You don't owe me anythingMore than anything that You can doI just want You
I'm sorry when I've just gone through the motionsI'm sorry when I just sang another songTake me back to where we startedI open up my heart to You
I'm sorry when I've come with my agendaI'm sorry when I forgot that You're enoughTake me back to where we startedI open up my heart to You
I'm caught up in Your presenceI just want to sit here at Your feetI'm caught up in this holy momentI never wanna leave
Oh, I'm not here for blessingsJesus, You don't owe me anythingAnd more than anything that You can doI just want You
I just want YouNothing else, nothing elseNothing else will doI just want YouNothing else, nothing elseNothing else will do
I just want YouNothing else, nothing elseNothing else will doI just want YouNothing else, nothing else, JesusNothing else will do
I just want YouNothing else, nothing elseNothing else will doI just want YouNothing else, nothing else, JesusNothing else will do
I'm coming back to where we startedI'm coming back to where we startedWhen I first felt Your loveYou're all that matters, JesusYou're all that mattersI'm coming back to what really mattersJust Your heartI just wanna bless Your heart, Jesus
I'm caught up in Your presenceI just want to sit here at Your feetI'm caught up in this holy momentI never wanna leave
And oh, I'm not here for blessingsJesus, You don't owe me anythingMore than anything that You can doOh, I just want You

No comments: