Vitamin For The Soul

PLANETSHAKERS FULL CONCERT

This is our moment to praise Your name. Let's shake the planet this Sunday. PLANETSHAKERS!!!!

Friday, July 28, 2023

You Didn't Break It | Mark Barlow #WorshipJesus #worshipTogether

You Didn't Break It | Mark Barlow #WorshipJesus #worshipTogether

Lyrics
Dry swallow and a turn off the blinkerDrive my own way home, yeahSilent car with no one elseBut me and it's getting old
I've always been hungryA void that turns me into greedYou've been so invitingMe to ancient realityI've been so disturbed howI try to fix the way I feelWithout recognition that Your love's been powerful
You didn't break itBut You bought it (Bought it)My heart is YoursMy heart is YoursYou didn't break it (You didn't break it)But You bought it, yeahMy heart is YoursMy heart is Yours
Ba-da-da-dum-dumBa-da-da, ba-da-da-dum-dumBa-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da
Failure comes as I shake my head again, ohCalloused heart and no feeling in my handCry for help as I cause my own demiseAnd it's getting old
I've always been hungryAnd barrenness converts to greed (Greed)You've been so invitingMe to ancient realityI've been so disturbed howI try to fix the way I feel (Fix the way I feel)Without recognition that Your love's been powerful
You didn't break it, heyBut You bought it, yeah (Bought it)My heart is YoursMy heart is Yours, ooohYou didn't break it, ohBut You bought it, yeahMy heart is YoursMy heart is Yours
Grace is the only wayTo change my ways and mind (My ways and mind)My heart needs a surgeon and I'm under-qualified(Jesus) Jesus, You are the one I choose (One I choose)'Cause as soon as I have a view (Ooh, I have a view)I believe things will change as long as I look at YouLook at You
You didn't break it, heyBut You bought it, mm (Bought it)My heart is YoursMy heart is Yours (You)You didn't break it (You didn't break it)But You bought it, yeahMy heart is YoursMy heart is Yours
Purchased by the bloodPurchased by the blood, yeah, yeah (Oh, purchased by the blood)Yeah, yeahPurchased by the blood, oh-oh, oh-oh-ohPurchased by the bloodPurchased by the bloodPurchased by the bloodPurchased by the bloodPurchased by the blood
You didn't break itBut You bought itMy heart is YoursMy heart is Yours
Source: Musixmatch

No comments: